Accidents happen, but when they are the result of someone’s distracted driving they can lead to the need for legal advice and a search for damages. Car accident attorneys and other lawyers who deal with personal injury events are often dealing with the devastating effects of an irresponsible driver stopping for A COLD ONE after work, after a game, or any other time before getting behind the wheel.
- A great tasting beer is the perfect thing for a hot summer day or a cold winter’s night, but not if you are going to the one driving home.
- Craft beers are an important part of the entertainment industry. In fact, there are many craft beers that are actually at the basis of many of the most popular gathering spots. Unfortunately, these spots can also be the source of many accidents that lead to a car wreck if there is not a designated driver.
- One night out with a group of former college friends or relatives that you have not seen for years is even more enjoyable if it can include sharing a great tasting pitcher of beer.
- Loving a good night out on the town is pretty common. Whether you invite people to go out for a drink to celebrate a job promotion or to rehash that great victory on the ball diamond, a local brewery may be the perfect location.
- Draft beers are often the most affordable drink at any bar. Fortunately, they are also some of the best tasting beers available.
- One of the best ways to get to know the new guy at the office is to invite him out for a beer after work.
- Nights out at your favorite bar after a long day at the office are a great way to wind down and realx before getting a good night’s rest and starting the whole thing all over again.
- Extra special drafts are especially popular during the holidays. Especially like Oktoberfest and other popular beer drinking holidays. No matter what time of the year, however, it is essential that you do not drink and drive if you want to avoid the need for a car accident attorney.
There are approximately 6 million car accidents in the U.S. each year, and the three most common causes of car accidents in the U.S. are distracted driving, drunk driving, and speeding. If you can avoid the temptation to grab A COLD ONE before you get behind the wheel, you decrease the chance of you being the cause of someone else’s injury.