Lawyers for construction companies and business litigation attorneys offer different kinds of services. And while it might be tempting to think that any lawyer can provide the help that you need, it is always in your best interest to look for an attorney who specializes in the exact kind of case that you are facing. From bankruptcy proceedings to employment law firms that help companies follow all of the necessary procedures, it is important to talk to the right person to get the help that you need.
Law firms offer a number of services that can help people work their way through some very tough transitions. The best reason for asking help sooner rather than later is that an attorney can help you understand the questions that you might be have to answer in the process of working through your situation. Even making an appeal in court requires more legal preparation than you might think, and making sure that you are fully prepared can help you get the results that you want.
Construction attorneys are a valuable resource for all stages of the process. From the negotiation of the purchasing contracts to the decision about interest rates for a long term leasing agreement, construction attorneys are able to help with all of the necessary details. Consider these facts and figures about the many times when it is necessary to get legal advice:
- The construction industry eliminated more than 40% of its work force between April 2006 and January 2011. Many of these employment terminations require the assistance of an attorney.
- TIhe U.S. construction market was worth approximately $1,162 billion in the year 2016. This industry involves a lot of assets that can be difficult to manage without sound legal and financial advice.
- In the state of Texas, a breach of contract claim must be filed within four years, unless the contract specifically limits it to two years.
- Drones will help engineers and architects tackle various construction tasks more accurately, according to Colin Guinn of 3-D Robotics. The use of drones, however, requires many regulations and licenses, papers that can often seem complicated without the advice of an attorney.
- Plaintiffs win bench trials 68% of the time and 54% of the time in jury trials, according to a 2005 review of civil cases filed in state courts.
Finding the legal advice that you need can help you through a number of challenging and difficult situations, but you need to make the call to get the advice that you need. Whether you contact a construction attorney of another kind of legal adviser, it is important to get the help that you need sooner rather than later.