Legal Help Can Make the All the Difference to Your Disability Claims

Personal bankruptcy

Bankruptcies, injures, and auto accidents are all life events you can’t really plan for ahead of time. And if, unfortunately, they do happen, most people just try and make the best of things. After all, processes like getting your social security, disability, or personal injury claims or filing for bankruptcy are just routine administrative tasks. The truth is, in all of these cases, claimants fare much better if they have an attorney on their side. In fact in any kind of legal proceedings, from personal injury cases to divorce and family law, relying on a legal team can produce better outcomes.
The truth is, the law is enormously complicated, and it takes someone with a through knowledge of how it operates to obtain the best possible results. As many people find out the hard way, in legal systems, it’s not enough to have the right on your side. You need a dedicated lawyer as well.

US bankruptcy court statistics show that more than 1.5 million individuals file for bankruptcy each year. The number of personal bankruptcies has been growing over the years, and by 2014, they accounted for 97% of all bankruptcy filings, while business bankruptcies accounted for the remaining 3%.
The causes of bankruptcies vary, but medical expenses and student loans are leading factors. As of 2014, the five states with the most bankruptcy filings were, in descending order, California, Florida, Illinois, Georgia and Ohio.
No matter the cause, individuals filing for bankruptcy have a much better chance of succeeding if they are represented by an attorney. For Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases filed with the help of an attorney, the success rate is over 95% and for Chapter 13 cases the success rate with attorneys is 55%. By contrast, the success rates for individuals filing on their own behalf, or pro se, are 60% and 0.04% respectively.

Occupational illness and injuries
In 2013, there were more than 3,007,300 occupational illnesses and injuries reported by workers. While most states have workers compensation laws to protect workers injured on the job, it can be difficult for individuals to file the paperwork correctly. As a result, they may lose out on the financial and other benefits to which they are entitled.
Workplace injuries lead to loss of workdays and therefore of income. They may also permanently damage the worker’s health. With strong legal support, you can get the full compensation to which you are entitled under the law.

Accidents and personal injury cases
While motor accidents and personal injury cases are all too common, only 2% of personal injury cases actually go all the way to trial. The vast majority are handled outside of the courtroom, through negotiations between the parties involved. It can be difficult for individuals who are in the middle of a personal injury case to fully comprehend the law and to see how it affects them in a positive or negative manner.
Accidents due to distracted driving killed 3,154 people in 2013, and injured another 424,000. Drunk driving, speeding and bad weather too take their toll. For personal injury cases, it can be important to make the strongest legal argument possible. An experienced attorney can be your best guide in such a situation.

For all legal proceedings, it helps to have advice and help from a legal team that really understands the law. The law is meant to protect people, but unfortunately doesn’t always succeed in this purpose. To defend your interests, you need an attorney.

canada goose männer canada goose männer canada goose männer canada goose männer canada goose männer canada goose männer canada goose männer canada goose männer